Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something that I like to share

I take it from http://twitter.com/#!/EternalQuotes :


1. There are only two persons who can tell you the truth about yourself: an enemy who has lost his temper, and a friend who loves you dearly.

2. If I could go back in time and fix all the mistakes I made, I wouldn't. Because it has made me who I am today.
A true friend is someone who knows you're crying, even when you're standing in the rain

Boys are like onions. They add taste and spice in girls’ lives. But just like onions, they make girls cry too.

It's not telling you how I feel that scares me, it's what you'll say back.

You don't need any make up, your smile is your best make up that no one could ever invent.  

There is only one difference between Dream and Aim. Dream requires Sleep to see, while Aim requires Sleepless efforts to achieve.

Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star - You know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying.

Everybody have their own heartbreaks. But only strong people move on and make it as a lesson learned
 
Man loves little and often; Woman loves much and rarely.

When you're crying, get up and look around. It's time to understands how hard life could be.

You can do anything you wish to do, have anything you wish to have and be anything you wish to be. -Robert Collier

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, and it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it leaves.

I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.






sampai sini je la dlu eh. :) 




No comments: