21adatahar's

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Im A Girl


Yes...
I'm a girl
I push doors that clearly say PULL
I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing.
I walk into a room and [forget] why I was there
I count on my fingers in math class
I try to accomplish things with time still on the microwave
I wish for Love every 11:11,
[I][Lie][Sometimes] to hide the pain
I say its a long story when it's really not
I fall in love too hard too fast
all I want is to kiss you in the rain
-YES-I'M-A-GIRL-
but thats more than it seems...
Posted by 21adaaa at 12:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Selamat Datang :)

Selamat datang ke blog saya yang tak seberapa nieh. :)

About Me

My photo
21adaaa
I'm just an ordinary simple girl who lead a simple life.
View my complete profile

.Significant.

  • - HIM [up there]
  • - My Beloved Family
  • -Girlfriends
  • -Friends
  • -Mr BlackBerry

.Invariably.

  • Angel Pakai Gucci
    Doa Itu Bom Nuklear Bagi Orang Mu'min!
    7 years ago
  • PenPatah
    Gaji Besar Cecah RM5,000 Belum Tentu Hidup Selesa Di KL
    9 years ago
  • nunagon
    Tentang Taat
    14 years ago
  • MistisFiles
  • Kehidupan Ringkas tapi Signifikan

Followers

.Written.

  • ►  2012 (35)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2011 (219)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (27)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (34)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • Update 01
      • Westlife - If I Let You Go (With Lyrics)
      • Sangat Gembiraaa
      • rememba :)
      • True Love?
      • Im A Girl
      • 12 signs your falling in love*
      • Jadual?
      • Update
      • No Other Translation
      • Taylor Swift Songs
      • 8th Feb punya Update
      • Stories
      • Happy Birthday to Us
      • Best Wish
      • SS501-You're My Heaven Lyric [Rom + Malay] [HD]
      • [TVC EngSub] Won Bin & Shin Min-ah - T.O.P new CF ...
      • colour of my aura
      • gong Xi Fa chai
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2010 (81)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (4)

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.